Men's bracelet with a camera hand made of watch parts.
The idea is simple and materials in a very good quality. That is why we combine stainless steel with excellent quality full grain leather. We want it to be resistant! The elements of old timepieces, in turn, are our favorite material and a source of inspiration and ideas for creating miniatures.
1. Stainless steel is a hard and durable metal. Both the rectangular setting of the pendant and the clasp are made of it. For some men, an additional advantage will be that stainless steel does not darken. This men's bracelet is equipped with a clasp of the type used in watches, thanks to which it is conveniently fastened with one hand - all you need to do is press the clasp strong (place your index finger from the bottom of the clasp and press with the thumb from above to "click"). Unfastening is also very easy - press the same time both buttons placed at sides of the clasp to release the hook.
2. Full grain cowhide leather from which the strap of this men's bracelet is done, was tanned exclusively with the use of vegetable tannins, without chrome. It allowed it to keep its best features of leather, such as flexibility and durability. The very characteristic, noble fragrance proves the quality by itself. It is also dyed in all its mass, so you don't have to worry that the color will wear off over time.
3. Watch parts are our great passion. We use them to make miniature sculptures, which, after being secured in a crystal transparent resin, become the main decorations of our artistic jewelry. The heart of this work is a tiny camera made just from elements from old timepieces.
- the strap width of 1cm
- the pendant is 3cm x 1.5cm (measured from the outside)
- internal circumference: 18 cm.
Measure your wrist closely! This men's bracelet will look best when it would be about 1cm loose from the wrist. I can always shorten the strap. If you need a longer one, please write to me - I will make sure that I have a longer strap in our atelier and if so, there is no problem - I will exchange it for you.
I usually pack our art jewelry in boxes, so if you are buying a gift, you can be sure that the product will come packed nicely and properly to be handed to someone.