Game, rules, board, pawn, strategy, plan... program. Centuries pass and the game goes on. Competition constantly pushes humanity from the black and white fields of chaturanga to the zero-and-one bits of cyberspace. What counts here is cunning and unexpected tricks. Like the movement of a horse on a chessboard, jumping over the opponent's defense like a veritable Trojan horse.
This unique bracelet was created in this atmosphere. A mechanical figure of a chess horse against the background of computer paths fixed in jewelry resin.
This can be a great gift for an IT specialist, programmer, chess player or for a fan of all kinds of games (from board games through RPGs to computer-network multiplayer games).
Strategy and deception; technology and classic – all in a small sterling silver pendant. Because artistic jewelry is more than just a trinket.
The silver frame and magnetic clasp are connected by a strap made of high-quality grain leather dyed brown throughout.
- the strap is 1 cm wide
- pendant: 3.2 cm x 1.8 cm (measured from the outside)
- internal circumference: 23cm. I can reduce it on request! If you are not sure whether it will fit, contact us - we will tell you how to properly measure your wrist circumference and choose the size.
- grain leather,
- silver pr. 925 (setting and clasp)
- a piece of an integrated circuit,
- metal parts from watch movements,
- magnets (in the clasp).
We always pack our works in jewelry boxes, so if you buy it as a gift, you can be sure that the product will arrive aesthetically packed.