The following terms and conditions apply to orders placed by the customer in company TRYB Witold Chudzik, at the TRYB website or mobile website. By using www.tryb.com.pl and/or placing an order, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions before placing your order.
Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship can place an order.
The inclusion of any products or services on www.tryb.com.pl at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
The version of the Terms and Conditions that will apply to your order will be those on www.tryb.com.pl at the time you place your order.
You understand and agree not to copy content from the site using any device, software, engine, mechanism, or anything else, that might be used to copy the content of site www.tryb.com.pl
We reserve the right to immediately block the access to the site and close the account of any user who violates this rule or any other rules in these Terms and Conditions.
1) Goods - a movable item offered for sale by the Seller, being the subject of a Contract between the Customer and the Seller.
2. Digital Content - a file or files in digital form, not fixed on a permanent medium.
3) Lead Magnet - Digital Content (including Newsletter) provided in exchange for providing personal data on the basis of the Contract for the provision of Lead Magnet.
4. Newsletter - Lead magnet, which is delivered on a continuous basis and consists of free commercial, promotional and educational content sent by the Seller under the terms of these Terms and Conditions
5. consumer - natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur (or a person conducting unregistered activity) not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity.
6. Entrepreneur on the rights of the consumer - a natural person running a sole proprietorship, who concludes a contract with another entrepreneur directly related to this business activity, but the contract is not of a professional nature for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity disclosed in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information.
7. contract - a contract for the sale of Goods concluded between the Customer and the Seller as part of an organised distance contracting system, through the Store, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the Contract.
8 Lead Magnet Delivery Agreement (also interchangeably used as LM Agreement) - Agreement for the delivery of Digital Content in exchange for personal data, the terms of which are described in the paragraph entitled "Lead Magnet", according to which the Seller delivers Lead Magnet to the customer in exchange for the customer providing personal data in the form of name and e-mail address.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prices displayed on www.tryb.com.pl include Polish VAT tax but exclude delivery costs.
2. We will send the ordered products to the address you have indicated using the selected delivery method. The delivery time and shipping price depend on the type of shipment selected:
- InPost parcel machine (domestic shipment),
- courier (domestic),
- Postal parcel (domestic)
- DHLexpress courier service (international parcels, i.e. parcels sent outside Poland),
- personal pickup in our atelier in Poznań, Wilda - by appointment.
3. Orders placed via the online store are sent within the time limit indicated in the "shipment" page.
4. Once the parcel has been shipped, you will receive a message from the shop system informing you that your order is shipped.
5. Although we do our best to ensure that orders reach our customers as quickly as possible, unforeseen events may cause a delay in delivery. Fortunately delivery difficulties are extremely rare. In case of a delay in delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will not leave any such matter unresolved and will take action to ensure that your parcel reaches you as quickly as possible. You can count on all possible assistance from us.
6. [Applies to international parcels only]. All customs duties (if any) and taxes that may be charged in the buyer's country are paid by the buyer. We only settle accounts with the Polish customs and tax office.
7. The current delivery price list and detailed information is available on our website under shipment
Orders can be placed in the shop platform www.tryb.com.pl
If you have supplied us with your email address, you will receive an email confirmation after placing an order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity. If we have already received payment for such order, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. If for any reason, alternative arrangements are necessary, we will contact you to settle the refund.
The seller allows contact by phone at (+48) 660 123 013 and via social media channels such as the Facebook profile @1TRYB, the Instagram profile @tryb_jewelry, and Whatsapp at (+48) 660 123 013.
You can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WITHDRAWAL OF ORDER
You may cancel your order before paying. If you want to do it, please just write an e-mail to us: email@example.com
You can return your order purchased via Internet in 14 days from the date it was delivered to you. To keep the term of 14 days it is enough you just sent us the information that you want to return your order during this 14 days (date of shipment decides). This is no problem for us we will have to wait for this parcel (especially if it goes from abroad). We will just wait.
To return an item, write to us an e-mail, that you want to return a product. We don't need any complicated return-forms. E-mail is enough. Next send the returned item and a proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) to: TRYB Witold Chudzik, Przemysłowa 41/13, 61-541 Poznań, Poland. We will send you the money back, for the returned order, immediately after receiving and checking the parcel from you. We don’t accept cash on delivery parcels. Returned article has to be unworn and not damaged. You can return the item that was available in our web shop. You can’t return item we made for you as an individual custom made order.
If you have any questions, doubts or you need any help, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org We always do our best to find the best possible solutions for both sides.
We provide following payment methods to customers from Poland:
1. Traditional internet transfer (recommended) to bank account: 28213000042001099829010001
2. Through the fast payments platform, where you can choose the payment method:
- instant transfer,
- card payment.
3. Payment in cash during personal pickup in our place.
We provide following payment methods to foreign customers:
through the fast payments platform, where you can choose the payment method:
- PayPal (PLN & EUR).
- card payment (PLN).
If you decide to place an order, you have to pay for it.
We add a receipt by default to each purchase. If you wish to receive a VAT invoice instead of a receipt, make sure to write about it in the comment to the order and provide the proper data for the invoice (also in the notes to the purchase).
1. The Seller shall deliver Goods that are in conformity with the Contract. If the Goods are not in conformity with the Contract, the Seller shall be liable to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights for bringing them into conformity with the Contract under the provisions of Chapter 5a of the Act on Consumer Rights.
2. The Seller for a period of two years from the delivery of the Goods to the Consumer or the Entrepreneur on the rights of the consumer is liable for non-compliance of the Goods with the Contract. Non-compliance with the Contract occurs if:
a) the description, type, quantity, quality, completeness and functionality of the Goods are not in conformity with the Contract,
b) the Goods are not fit for the specific purpose for which the Consumer or Entrepreneur on the right of the Consumer needs them, and of which the Seller was notified at the latest at the time of the conclusion of the Contract and which the Seller accepted,
c) The Goods are not fit for the purpose for which Goods of that kind are normally used,
d) the Goods do not provide the durability and safety that may be expected for Goods of that type, or are not available in the quantity specified,
e) The Goods have not been delivered with the packaging, accessories and instructions which the Consumer or a Trader in the capacity of a Consumer may reasonably expect to be provided,
f) the Goods do not correspond with the model or sample made available prior to purchase,
g) non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract is due to improper installation of the Goods, if it was carried out by or under the responsibility of the Seller, or the incorrect installation carried out by the Consumer or Undertaking under the rights of the Consumer was the result of errors in the instructions provided by the Seller.
3. In the case of non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract, the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights shall have a claim against the Seller to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract by repairing or replacing the Goods with new ones. The Seller may make a replacement when the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights demands repair, or may make a repair when the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights demands replacement, or refuse to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract if bringing the Goods into conformity with the Contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller.
4. A Consumer or Trader with consumer rights may request a reduction in price or withdraw from the Contract if:
a) the Seller has refused to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract in accordance with paragraph 3 sentence 2 above,
b) the Seller failed to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract within a reasonable time or bringing the Goods into conformity with the Contract would entail excessive inconvenience for the Consumer or the Entrepreneur on the right of the Consumer,
c) the Seller has not taken over the Goods made available by the Consumer or the Trader with rights of the Consumer,
d) the Goods had been assembled before the non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract became apparent, and the Seller did not disassemble the Goods, or did disassemble but did not reinstall them after repair or replacement, or did not have these activities performed at his own expense,
e) the non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract continues even though the Seller has tried to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract,
f) the lack of conformity of the Goods with the Contract is so significant that it justifies immediate reduction of the price or withdrawal from the Contract, without the prior possibility of repair or replacement of the Goods,
g) it is evident from the Seller's statement or circumstances that he will not bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience for the Consumer or the Trader on the right of the Consumer.
5. The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights may not withdraw from the Contract if the lack of conformity of the Goods with the Contract is insignificant. The lack of conformity of the Goods with the Contract shall be presumed to be material.
6. If the lack of conformity with the Contract relates only to some of the Goods supplied under the Contract, the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights may withdraw from the Contract only in respect of those Goods, or in respect of other Goods purchased together with Goods not in conformity with the Contract, if the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights cannot reasonably be expected to agree to retain only Goods in conformity with the Contract.
7. A complaint regarding the non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract may be submitted in any form, to the contact details of the Seller, together with a description of the defect and proof of purchase.
8. The complaint should include, in particular, the following data: name and surname, address, order ID, date of transaction, subject and cause of complaint, bank account number and contact details.
9. The Consumer or Entrepreneur on the rights of the consumer will receive information on how to consider the complaint within 14 days counted from the day following the day of receipt of information about the complaint by the Seller. The Consumer or Entrepreneur on the rights of the consumer will be notified about the resolution of the reported complaint to the e-mail address indicated by him when placing the order.
10. The Seller shall return the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the price immediately, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the declaration on price reduction. In the case of withdrawal from the Contract, if the Seller has not offered to collect the Goods from the Consumer or Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement until he has received the Goods back or provided proof of their return, whichever event occurs first.
1. The Seller shall make it possible to conclude Lead Magnet Contracts on the terms governed by this paragraph.
2. For the purposes of this paragraph, Lead Magnet shall mean both free digital Content in the form of ebooks, webinars, email courses and digital Content in the form of a Newsletter.
3. The conclusion of the Agreement for the provision of Lead Magnet in the form of free ebooks, Challenges, email courses, Webinars consists in the provision of free Digital Content as described and the subsequent provision of the Newsletter, for an indefinite period of time until the termination of the LM Agreement.
4. the Seller delivers Lead Magnet immediately after the conclusion of the LM Agreement, i.e. after providing personal data, accepting the checkbox and clicking the send button. Vendor delivers Lead Magnet immediately after the conclusion of the LM Contract, i.e. after the submission of personal data, acceptance of the checkbox, which confirms Lead Magnet or Newsletter subscription. If the Lead Magnet email or Newsletter subscription confirmation email does not arrive immediately after signing up, the Customer is asked to check the SPAM content and if there are technical problems, please contact the Vendor at email@example.com.
5. Lead Magnet in the form of e-books will be delivered in .pdf form that opens on computers, tablets and smartphones. Lead Magnet in the form of an email course will be delivered to the email address provided when signing up. The newsletter will be delivered electronically in the form of an email to the email address provided during enrolment. If a specific Lead Magnet needs special software to run smoothly, this will be stated each time in the description of the Lead Magnet in question.
6. The vendor does not provide updates for Lead Magnets, as these are not necessary for Lead Magnet to comply with the LM Agreement.
7. The Customer may terminate the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the body of the email. The personal data provided for the purpose of concluding the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement will be processed for the duration of the Newsletter service and also for archiving purposes in order to be able to prove the fact that the Customer has concluded the LM Agreement in the past.
8. If the Vendor has not delivered Lead Magnet, the Customer calls on the Vendor to deliver it. If the Vendor fails to deliver Lead Magnet immediately or within an additional period of time expressly agreed by the parties, the Customer may withdraw from the LM Contract. The Customer may also withdraw from this contract without calling for the delivery of Lead Magnet. The withdrawal from the Contract from the delivery of Lead Magnet shall be made by sending the Vendor an appropriate statement.
9. The Seller is responsible for the compliance of Lead Magnet with the LM Contract according to the following rules:
a) for Lead Magnet delivered on a one-off basis or in parts - at the time of delivery, i.e. when access to the Digital Content is enabled (downloading, providing a link with access to the platform/account etc.), for a period of two years thereafter,
b) in the case of Lead Magnet delivered on a continuous basis, for the entire period of delivery of the Lead Magnet.
10. If a Lead Magnet does not comply with the LM Agreement, the Customer may request that it be brought into compliance with the LM Agreement.
11. Non-compliance of the Lead Magnet with the LM Contract occurs if:
a) the description, type, quantity, quality, completeness, functionality, compatibility, interoperability of the Lead Magnet does not comply with the LM Contract,
b) Lead Magnet is not in the quantity specified, does not provide the durability, continuity, security, functionality, compatibility, availability that is typical of the type of Lead Magnet available on the market and that the Customer can reasonably expect given the nature of Lead Magnet and the public assurances made by the Vendor,
c) Lead Magnet is not suitable for a specific purpose, which the Customer has informed the Vendor of at the latest at the time of the conclusion of the Contract and which the Vendor has accepted,
d) Lead Magnet is not suitable for the purpose for which Digital Content of this type is normally used, taking into account applicable law, technical standards or good practice,
e) Lead Magnet has not been supplied with accessories and instructions that could reasonably be expected to be supplied,
f) Lead Magnet does not correspond to the design or sample made available to the Customer prior to the conclusion of the LM Contract.
12. In accordance with the applicable regulations, a non-conformity with the LM Contract which has become apparent before the expiry of one year after delivery of Lead Magnet shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery. In the case of continuous delivery of Lead Magnet, if the non-conformity became apparent at the time when, according to the LM Contract, it was to be delivered, the non-conformity with the LM Contract shall be presumed to have existed at that time.
13. The Customer shall be obliged to cooperate with the Vendor, to a reasonable extent and using the least onerous technical means, to determine whether Lead Magnet's non-compliance with the LM Contract is due to the characteristics of the Customer's digital environment. In the absence of cooperation, the presumptions referred to in paragraph 12 above shall not apply.
14. In the event of Lead Magnet's non-compliance with the LM Contract, the Customer shall have a claim against the Seller to bring Lead Magnet into compliance with the LM Contract. The Seller may refuse to bring Lead Magnet into conformity with the LM Contract if bringing Lead Magnet into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller.
15. The Seller shall bring Lead Magnet into conformity with the LM Contract within a reasonable time from the time it is informed by the Customer of the non-conformity with the LM Contract and without undue inconvenience to the Customer, taking into account its nature and the purpose for which it is used. The costs of bringing Lead Magnet into compliance with the LM Contract shall be borne by the Seller.
16. As the Contract for the supply of Lead Magnet is free of charge, the Customer may not demand a price reduction. Instead, he may withdraw from the Contract if:
a) the Seller has refused to bring Lead Magnet into conformity with the LM Contract in accordance with paragraph 14 sentence 2 above,
b) the Seller has failed to bring Lead Magnet into conformity with the Contract within a reasonable time or bringing Lead Magnet into conformity with the LM Contract would involve undue inconvenience for the Customer,
c) the Lead Magnet's non-compliance with the LM Contract continues even though the Seller has attempted to bring the Lead Magnet into compliance with the LM Contract,
d) Lead Magnet's non-compliance with the LM Contract is so significant as to justify immediate withdrawal from the contract, without first exercising its claim to bring Lead Magnet into compliance with the LM Contract,
e) it is clear from the Seller's statement or circumstances that it will not bring Lead Magnet into compliance with the LM Contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
17. A complaint regarding Lead Magnet's non-compliance with the LM Contract may be made in any form to the Vendor's contact details.
18. the Customer will be informed about the resolution of the complaint within 14 days counted from the day following the day when the Vendor receives information about the complaint. The Customer will be notified about the resolution of the complaint at the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
19. For Lead Magnet in the form of Newsletter, the Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Newsletter in important cases such as changing the Newsletter strategy, improving it, adapting it to the current direction of the Seller's business, taking actions leading to an increase in the number of users. In such a case, the Vendor shall inform the Customer in a clear and comprehensible manner about the date and scope of the changes, to the email address indicated during the conclusion of the Lead Magnet Delivery Contract. If the change materially and adversely affects the Customer's access to the Newsletter, the Customer may terminate the Agreement at any time with immediate effect by clicking on the "cancel subscription" link contained in the body of the email.
20. For Lead Magnet that allows the Customer to produce, process, store or access digital data or to share digital data that has been uploaded or produced by the Customer or other users of such Lead Magnet, in the event of cancellation of the LM Agreement due to non-compliance of Lead Magnet with the contract, the Vendor shall not use data other than personal data provided or produced by the Customer in the course of using Lead Magnet, except for content that:
a) are only useful in connection with the digital content constituting that Lead Magnet and which formed the subject matter of the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement;
b) relate solely to the Customer's activity during the use of Lead Magnet and which formed the subject matter of the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement;
c) have been merged by the Seller with other data and cannot be disconnected without undue difficulty;
d) have been created by the Customer jointly with other persons who can still use them.
21. The Vendor shall make available to the Customer, at the Customer's request and at the Vendor's expense, within a reasonable time and in a commonly used machine-readable format, the content produced or provided by the Customer in the course of using Lead Magnet, other than personal data, with the exception of the content referred to in points a-c above.
22. The Customer may terminate the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement at any time without notice. To do so, it is sufficient to make a statement to the Vendor (in any form to the Vendor's contact details) or to click on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of each email sent within the Newsletter. The Vendor will terminate the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement without notice if the Customer does not show any activity related to the Newsletter, which is understood as not opening emails sent by the Vendor for more than 6 months. To this end, the Vendor shall, prior to giving such notice of termination, send an enquiry to the Customer about its wish to continue the Lead Magnet Supply Agreement. Failure to respond to such an email or failure to open such an email within 3 days of its sending shall result in termination of the LM Agreement by the Vendor with immediate effect.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITY
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit TRYB’s responsibility with regard to any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our responsibility.
All intellectual property rights, such as TRYB brand, our logo and trademarks, our works and pictures of our works are owned by TRYB company and protected by law.
TRYB Witold Chudzik
ul. Przemysłowa 41/13
Business register: CEIDG