A unique necklace made from scratch by hand.
The portrait of the horse was made of old watch movements. It is protected with a crystalline resin.
A setting for the horse - inspired by the Art Nouveau trend - is hand crafted of sterling silver, using traditional goldsmith techniques. Silver is oxidised.
This unique composition is complemented by faceted, black onyxes.
This necklace was made in only one copy. I'll not make another one like this.
I add to the necklace earrings made from silver and onyxes. For free, because I am absolutely sure it has to be a set :)
Of course, the whole set will go to the buyer elegantly packed in a jewelery box and equipped with the Certificate of Originality.
Total sterling silver 925 weight in the set: 31g (1.88g in earrings and 29.12 in necklace)
- height of the pendant (without measuring the onyx at the bottom of the setting): approx. 6.8 cm
- total height of the pendant (with onyx): approx. 8.7 cm
- pendant width: approx. 4.7 cm
- length of the main part of the chain: 63,5cm
- the length of the earring: approx. 3,9cm